- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT (BUSINESS PLAN) ON BARBING AFRICANA SALON
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BOUTIQUE
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON POULTRY FARM
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CANDLE PRODUCTION
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CHARCOAL BUSINESS
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CONCRETE BLOCK PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF INTERLOCKING & VIBRATED BLOCK
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BODY CREAM PRODUCTION
A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF BARBING SALOON
BACKGROUND OF THE PROPRIETOR
Name of the proprietor:
Place of Birth:
State of Origin:
Background of the Business
Barbing have been an exercise which I being done by almost everybody. People spend much money in the salon in other to look decent and handsome.
The capital required for execute the proposed business is the total sum of N1,000,000 and it will be registered under Corporate Affair Commission (C.A.C).
Sources of Information
In gathering this data, the following people were interviewed:
i. The barber trading association within the area
ii. The supplier of the raw materials
iii. The people living in that area
Though, what motivated me in doing this type of business is as a result of the following reasons:
i. To make profit
ii. To be self-employed
iii. To have a business of my own
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUSINESS
Ibro’s Barbing Salon is created to provide the following services to the customer:
1. Giving the customer quality hair cuts.
2. Sterilizing of customers (private) clippers
3. Render home services at affordable price
4. Sharpening of clipper’s blaze
However, the major investor in this project is Mr. Alani, who is the chairman. Mr. Fatiroti Oni I. who is the manager and will require the services of an accountant and a well qualified barbers.
Acceptability of the Services
The target market will accept the services based on it potential quality, efficient service and measured price level.
Proposed Customer for the Business
The proposed customers are as follow:
1. Separate Individuals
2. Business Men and Women
3. The Society at large
Factor Affecting the Business Positively
1. Strong Capital Base: This is when the money needed for the business and other determinant lies on the capital base.
2. Location of the Business: This is when the business is suited in an open place or near the market.
Factors Affecting the Business Negatively
a. Poor Management: This is when the manager in charge is not competent and capable of managing the affairs of the business.
b. Worker’s Attitude Towards Customers: This is when the barbers are not properly well trained in a ways on how to treat to customers.
Techniques for Market Penetration
1. Offering quality, efficient and effective services
2. By charging at a low and affordable price
3. Improved customers relation
Features that will enable the Services Compete Effectively with Competitors
For this business to compete effectively, it needs some strategy to be put in place.
1. Good customer relation
2. Good and conducive environment
3. Good and efficient services to the customers
Opportunities for Future Expansion
There is assurance that this business will expand in the nearest future as a result of the following:
a. Good managerial work
b. Strong capital base
c. Service of skillful and qualified barbers