- THE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED E-LEARNING AND E- EDUCATION WEB-PORTAL
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A FILE SHARING APPLICATION FOR ANDROID
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A HOTEL RESERVATION SYSTEM
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTERIZED PAYROLL SYSTEM (Case Study of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc ( NBC))
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ELECTRONIC BILLING SYSTEM
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM A Study of Hill-Top Hotel
- THE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE BANKING SYSTEM
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE SHOPPING MALL
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE STUDENT ADMISSION SYSTEM
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERISED TRAFFIC OFFENCE DOCUMENTATION SYSTEM.
This project is carried out in order to develop computer based Traffic Offence documentation system to all aviate the problems incurred in Federal Road softy commissioner problems such as Traffic offences, Mis-sorting of files, which may result when handling or processing these files manually.
The project was done so as to develop a software that will be able to take care of all the processing that are involved in one taking a policy such as file maintenance, that will help one as he/she finds his/her way through the package, However, the design was carried out only to the activities documentation system with the hope of computerizing it so as to design an automated system to solve most of the existing (manual system).
Finally, when the design is fully implemented, you will find out that there will be improved flow of information and information retrieval by means of on-line direct access enquiry system, which will improve customer relations due to fever computation errors, more timely speedier response to enquiry and tracking of traffic offending .
TABLE OF CONTENT
Title Page i
Table of Contents vi
Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of Study
1.4 Objectives of Study
1.5 Scope of the Problem
1.6 Limitation of Study
1.8 Definition of Terms
Overview of the Existing System
3.1 General Description and Analysis of the Existing System
3.2 Method of Data Collection used.
3.3 Objectives of the Existing system
3.4 Organizational Structure
3.5 Input Analysis
3.6 Process Analysis
3.7 Output Analysis
3.8 Information flow Diagram
3.9 Problem of the Existing System
3.10 Justification for the new System
Design of the New system
4.1 Output Specification and Design
4.2 Input Specification and Design
4.3 File Design
4.4 Procedure Chart
4.5 System Flowchart
4.6 System Requirement
Implementation of the new System
5.1 Program Design
5.2 Program Flowchart
5.3 Pseudo code
5.4 Source Using
5.5 Test Run
6.1 Super Documentation
6.2 Program Documentation
6.3 User Documentation
Conclusion and Recommendation
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Around the world road traffic injuries are a major public health challenges that requires concerted efforts for effective and sustained prevention. An estimated 1.2 million people are killed in road crashes every year and many as 50 million supper injuries. The word health organization believe that these figures could increase by more them half over the next 20year unless there is a firm commitment to road safety and accident prevention, aspecially in Nigeria, most adult will know of someone who has been killed or injured in a road traffic accidents. It is a dad fact that many of these accidents and their consequences will have been avoid able.
Therefore this project, computerized traffic offence documentation system will help to keep records of all traffic offences committed by road users and also maintain the databases of the commission (F R S C)
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The present system of traffic offence documentation system has a lot of problems which are mentioned below:
TIME:- going by the present system of operation, time is consumed in the manual handling of operation involves in road traffic documentation.
COST:- this is the greatest problem of the federal Road safety commission. The commission ends t o loose a lot of money running the agency manually.
DOCUMENT INSGRITY: This is viewed in the contest of the safety, in the contest of the safety, in validity of the records in the document files used in the report generation. In term of safety, the native of the system makes it vulnerable to left, fire or accidental destruction. This makes the system in safe as the time needed to replace lost data or files is enormously large.
1.3 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This study is designed to help federal Read safety commission to document all road traffic offences incurred by the road users.
This study also tries to give an in-depth looking in the easiest and most effective way for the growth and development of the federal Road safety commission of Nigerian in order to control and render its activities to the Nigerian and other coteries.
1.4 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The objectives of the are as follows:
1. To provide better services to the public and users.
2. To keep records that are compact, integrated and up dated
3. To produce a system where information and output report will be produced or made available much faster more accurately and more detailed to the commission and the public (Road users).
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study is strived at finagling out how effective the computerization of Nigerian Road safety commission will improve the operation of the commission.
However, the research project is limited to traffic offence documentation section.
1.6 DEFINITION OF TERMS
1. INFORMATION-this is the assemblage of data into a meaningful form.
2. F R S C
4. ROAD USER
(2) FRSC: Federal Road safety commission a body responsible for the control of Road users in the country Nigeria.
(3) Road user: person or persons making use or applying on the road.
(4) Data- It is a ran factor finger it is an unprocessed information.
(5) computerization:- refers to the application of computer in performing operations or man’s problem like on mechanical a counting.