- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT (BUSINESS PLAN) ON BARBING AFRICANA SALON
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BOUTIQUE
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON POULTRY FARM
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CHARCOAL BUSINESS
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CONCRETE BLOCK PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF INTERLOCKING & VIBRATED BLOCK
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BODY CREAM PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BOOKSHOP BUSINESS
FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CANDLE PRODUCTION
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Introduction 1
2.0 Marketing Prospect of Candle 1
3.0 Sales Production 3
4.0 Management Team 3
5.0 Organisational Chart of Olowojesiku Enterprises 4
6.0 Staff Salary 4
7.0 Basic Materials Needed with Cost 5
8.0 Machinery and equipment with cost 6
9.0 Production process 6
10.0 Constraints associated with Business 7
11.0 Sources of Fund 8
12.0 Twelve Month Projected Cash Flow of Olowojesiku Enterprises 9
The proposed name of the business is OLOWOJESIKU ENTERPRISES. This company is basically a medium scale venture to be operated on a sole proprietorship basis. The business will engage in the production of candle for commercial purpose. As a result of high demand for candle the company will for now concentrate on production of white colour, then later red, black and other colours.
The proposed venture is essentially a one-man business in terms of ownership structure but with time the business will expand its structure simultaneously with new investors. There is a high tendency of its profitability because of targeted consumers, which is the church, especially the white garment churches.
The production/manufacturing of candle has been in various colours depending on the usage purposes. Predominantly, the, colours often produced are white, red, blue and black. This is the coloration, which the candle taken to 'reflect the purpose demanded by users/consumers.
The business will cater for all demand of our respective customers, but- churches are the main targets of our proposed products because of, increasing number of churches, that" is 'white garment churches' in particular.
2.0 MARKET PROSPECT OF CANDLE
The table below shows the present estimated demands and supply for candle in the market in percentage (%).