- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT (BUSINESS PLAN) ON BARBING AFRICANA SALON
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BOUTIQUE
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON POULTRY FARM
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CANDLE PRODUCTION
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CHARCOAL BUSINESS
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CONCRETE BLOCK PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF INTERLOCKING & VIBRATED BLOCK
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BODY CREAM PRODUCTION
FEASIBILITY REPORT ON OPERATING BIZ CENTER
2. PRODUCT AND ITS USES
This product is aimed at providing writing materials such as big note. This product has gone through several processes and design before finally getting the required outcome. It can be used at various level of education, formal or informal.
3. MARKET POTENTIAL
As the saying goes that if education is expensive why not try out ignorance. For this reason education is being embraces all over the world. Even the less priviledge man in the village wants to get educated thereby arising for the need to provide adequate writing materials.
For anybody to be well-grounded in education, there is need for adequate supply of writing materials such as books at the right time. This is why my industry has decided to move into production of books in large quantity with high quality so as to make learning easier. Even outside its educational usage, it can also be used for recording of sales by the market men and women.
The raw materials are readily available and affordable equipment used for production can be purchased at a very subsidized rate thereby reducing the cost of production without affecting the quality of the product. Despite high competition in the market, my industry aims at producing best quality note books at relatively affordable prices.
80 leaves (Fools cap) =
60 leaves =
1 Roll 60 Leaves =
1 Roll 80 Leaves =
4. PRODUCTION TARGET PER ANNUM
Intend producing nothing less two hundred and fifty copies and six hundred copies each for eighty leaves and sixty leaves respectively per week. This will bring it to 13,000 copies of 80 leaves and 31,200 copies of 60 leaves per annum. But due to capacity reduction that may arise as a result of wear and tear of the machines, power failure and so on, the capacity a year can be computed at 80% making an average of 10,400 copies of 80 leaves and 24,960 copies of 60 leaves each per annum.
5. PRODUCTION DETAILS