- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT (BUSINESS PLAN) ON BARBING AFRICANA SALON
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BOUTIQUE
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON POULTRY FARM
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CANDLE PRODUCTION
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CHARCOAL BUSINESS
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CONCRETE BLOCK PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF INTERLOCKING & VIBRATED BLOCK
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BODY CREAM PRODUCTION
FEASIBILITY REPORT ON OPERATING BIZ CENTER COMPRISING
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of Contents iii
Description of the Business 3
Market Consideration 5
Management Team 7
Technical Specification and Product Plan 10
Marketing Plan 11
Examination Critical Risks and Problems 12
Financial and Economic Plan 13
Elevation and Conclusion 17
The word Cosmetology was first of all known as “Beauty Culture” which was develop from the Greek word as “kosmestikos” meaning skilled in adornment. This terms refers to the entries field of hair dressing & its ethintics but sometimes misused by those thick it refers to only application of cosmetology.
This aspects was first founded by the Egyptians who were verse in the act of make – up & hair dressing long before, the Greeks, from the middle age of 5th – 15th century when two aspect (cosmetology) was separated from medicine while in the 18th century the greatest research was made and the following were discover.
In 1872 Marcel Grateau discovered the method of waving hair and still bear his first name.
· In 1867 hydrogen peroxide was adopted as bleaching agent.
· In 1883 a Synthetic organic dyes started as new era in hair dressing.
· The first schools of Cosmetology started in 1890s with all these, the future of the cosmetology industry appear endless. New product, new way of processing and techniques come up daily (Men & women) people now visit salon and spend money for different services rendered to them.
DEFINITION OF COSMETOLOGY
A cosmetology is a professional who knows about the hair & scalp and the kind of product to use on it.
The history of a cosmetology industry appears boundless. New product, process and technique are revealed everyday there are more woman of all ages visiting more cosmetology salon is growing at a stageging rate in the line with our growing population.
How fast and how far you will go depends to a great extent on the effort you put into your training. It’s important for you to develop a professional attitude and appearance, while you are in school, you should be conscious of improving your personal habit, gromming, poise, personality with other people.