- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT (BUSINESS PLAN) ON BARBING AFRICANA SALON
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BOUTIQUE
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON POULTRY FARM
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CANDLE PRODUCTION
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CHARCOAL BUSINESS
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CONCRETE BLOCK PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF INTERLOCKING & VIBRATED BLOCK
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BODY CREAM PRODUCTION
FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF AIR FRESHNER
The entrepreneurship developed the idea of providing Air Freshener and it is used to refreshing the surrounding such as houses, cars, toilet e.t.c. The product was selected from a list of products of chin-chin, liquid soap, carrier bag, and air freshener seeing that the product has a great demand and equally provide the needs of the customer.
The manufacturer outlet was done in the College compound.
PROCESS OF SELECTING PRODUCT
In our first meeting the following business ideas were presented:
1. Production of customized carrier bag
2. Production of chin-chin
3. Production of liquid soap
At the end of our discussion, liquid soap, customized carrier bag and air freshener were forwarded for approval, while the project supervisor approved production of Air Freshener.
2. CAPITAL CONTRIBUTION/MATERIAL COSTING
After the approval, the group went on budget and estimation of materials needed and other production expenses. Thereafter, it was suggested that N2,000 should be contributed by each member and this was done.
3. FABRICATION OF PRODUCT/PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED ON QUALITY PARAMETER
Water (50 litres)
It is used for mixing the ingredients into liquid form.
Texapour (1/ 4kg)
It helps to beautify the product and brighten it.
It helps to add fragrance to the product to give pleasant scent.
It is used for mixing the materials
For filling of the product into the bottles.
For storing the mixture of the product
It is used to measure the quantity of liquid to fill the pack.
It is used for packaging
It contains the name of the firm and product
It is a forming agent and also to dissolve
4. PRODUCTION PROCESS FOR 100 (HUNDRED QUANTITY)
Step 1: We got a jerry can of 50 litres of water
Step 2: We got a stick, 50 litres bowl or bucket for mixture
Step 3: We poured 3 litres of texapour into bowl, then we added 3 litres of ethanol then we stir with the stick until the texapour dissolves. Thereafter, we added 5litres of methanol and perfume then we continue stirring it gently. Lastly we added the desired colour into in and stir.
Step 4: After the above steps, the substance were packed into container and were labeled as well.
5. PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED
There is usually no achievement made without any stumbling block. The under listed problems were encountered in the production process: before work well done:
1. Sources of funds from members
2. Long production process due to transportation problem i.e. hold up.
3. Getting the right quality of chemicals.
4. Scarcity of good container covers
5. Challenge of convincing customers to purchase the new product.
SOLUTION TO THE CHALLENGES
The group leader in person of Adebowale Odusanya was able to immediately finance the production of the Air Fresheners with the capital required for which he was later re-imbused.
This he did in his capacity as an effective and dedicated leader of the group. We combed several markets including the popular Yaba Bariga, Ojota and Oshodi market in search of the right quality of chemicals for the production of our products.
Market the product was initially difficult due to the newness of the product in the market despite all pother air fresheners but with same, persuasion and our unrelentess persistency on our customers, we were able to sell enough quantities to realize our capital and make some profit.
Despite all these challenges we were able to overcome them and find solutions and corrections to the problems.