- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT (BUSINESS PLAN) ON BARBING AFRICANA SALON
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BOUTIQUE
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON POULTRY FARM
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CANDLE PRODUCTION
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CHARCOAL BUSINESS
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CONCRETE BLOCK PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF INTERLOCKING & VIBRATED BLOCK
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BODY CREAM PRODUCTION
FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF DETERGENT
1.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
Name of Entrepreneur :
Date of Birth :
Marital Status :
Place of Birth: :
State of Origin: :
Local Government Area :
1.1 EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
WAEC. S S.C.E or below
Olusosun Primary School, Ojota, Lagos.
Oregun High School
Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos.
PROJECT AND ITS USES
I met a lot of people on several occasions to discuss the project to be carried out. I came up with what to produce and I went further to carry out a feasibility study to know if the proposed business is economically viable. From my study, I came up with how to produce and for whom to produce.
DETERGENT is used by most people on a daily basis for washing of dishes, used to mob floors, in cleaning laboratory equipments etc. It is used in homes, hotels, restaurants, bars etc.
This business is economically viable due to the increase in population, hotels, bars, restaurants etc. The market for this product is not monopolized
COMPETITORS: I know a lots of competitors but I was able to stand out by putting knowledge, skills and ideas into the production and mapping out strategies to give the product an edge over others.