- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT (BUSINESS PLAN) ON BARBING AFRICANA SALON
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BOUTIQUE
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON POULTRY FARM
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CANDLE PRODUCTION
- A FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CHARCOAL BUSINESS
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON CONCRETE BLOCK PRODUCTION
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON PRODUCTION OF INTERLOCKING & VIBRATED BLOCK
- FEASIBILITY REPORT ON BODY CREAM PRODUCTION
FEASIBILITY REPORT ON THE PRODUCTION OF ADIRE
Adire as it is often called are designed clothing, which are usually from tie and die, it has always being the favourite of many people, because when the designed material is being put on it always standout i.e. unique.
The people of Isale Igbeyin and Ake part of Abeokuta South :ocal Governmenet takes “Adire” making as one of the major source of income, mostly on market days hundreds of people come far and near to buy this materials for resell.
Business and Personal Use
However, the innovation of Adire Making is informed by the “Group 6 members of business administration of ND2 to revolutionize the marketing of Adire on campus and beyond. The ‘Adire’ is intended to be packed in different sizes. Our survey revealed that this commodity as it is to be presented will be embraced by the general public.
The proposes of this fulfilling venture intend to make this unique materials readily available at reasonable price. In order to make this feasible, the continuous production of this items will be encourage even if the entrepreneurship project is being completed.
The group involved in the production of different patterns and colours.
1. Niddle design
2. Tieing design